There are several options for your users to register themselves to your TalentLMS portal. You can let them sign up directly through TalentLMS or by using popular social media accounts. The direct sign up means that the user is able to directly create an account themselves. The variations are that they will be able to directly login but they will be asked to complete a captcha or verify their email or after they create an account, a portal admin will have to activate their account.
When you choose Direct as the selected Signup method, a new drop-down menu appears with the following options for you to choose.
- CAPTCHA verification: this is to ensure that the users are humans and not computers by using stretched letters and numbers.
- CAPTCHA + Email verification: a CAPTCHA will be added to the signup form, and the user must verify their email address after creating the account. Only then, they can access the portal
- Email verification: when creating a new account, the user must verify their email address before they can access the portal.
- CAPTCHA + Admin Activation: a CAPTCHA will be added to the signup form, and the status of the new account is inactive status. Therefore, an administrator needs to activate the user’s account in order for them to access the portal.
- Admin activation: the status of the new account is inactive status. An administrator needs to activate the user’s account in order for them to access the portal.