This is how you can import historical course completion data in your portal.
1. Log into your TalentLMS account as an Administrator.
2. Create the users (Home > Users > Add user) and courses (Home > Courses > Add course) that correspond to the data you want to import.
3. Go to Home > Import – Export
4. In the Import description text area (2), type the data you want to import in the following format:
[username];[course name];[date of enrollment];[date of completion];[completion status(not_attempted/completed)];[score percentage]
5. You can view the import results above the import description text area to check whether the import process succeeds or not.
6. That’s it! Now you can add all your important data from past training programs to your current database.
You may use the EXCEL file in the attachment to make it easier for you to input your data!