There are several domains that need to be whitelisted on your portal in order to avoid any disruption during the learning process.
- api.box.com - Send requests to the Box service
- status.box.com - Get the status of the Box service
- view-api.box.com - Send requests to the embedded viewer
- view.box.com - Display files using the embedded viewer
- public.boxcloud.com - File download for unauthenticated users
- dl.boxcloud.com - File download for authenticated users
- dl2.boxcloud.com - dl20.boxcloud.com - File preview
- e3.boxcdn.net - Box apps
- cdn01.boxcdn.net - cdn20.boxcdn.net - Box UI libraries
- polyfill.io - Used by box.com, request for a set of browser features and returns only the polyfills that are needed by the requesting browser
For more information, you may refer to: https://developer.box.com/guides/api-calls/allowing-domain-access/
The below 3 are TalentLMS specific CDN keys:
You need to implement these whitelisting domains on your network firewall, and on security programs on the devices. The user(s) need to be able to access these domains to use all features of TalentLMS, so if there is a block at the firewall or security program, then the box.com document viewer could not run to display documents for example.