How To Bundle Courses into Categories & Linked Them to The Homepage
TalentLMS lets you build a well-designed, mobile-friendly homepage for your learning portal without any additional coding, third-party integration, or cost.
- 1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Categories
- Go to the page category out of which you want to create your bundle course
- Click Update Category / Save to save your setting.
- Select the course you want to put under that category.
- Change your role as a Learner and click Course Catalog.
- Click the link under the BUNDLES section and copy the URL link.
(The main reason why you must create bundles in categories because to capture and copy the link. So that, when learners click a category on the homepage it will bring learners to the page that all courses that have in that category).
- After capturing the URL, you can remove the price you put in the category. So, there will be no charge or payment gateway needed for learners.
- Change role as Administrator > Category > Search for the category that we create as a bundle and remove the price > Update Category.
- To paste the URL go to Home > Account & Setting > Homepage > Edit Section
- Click the Call-to-action button and paste the URL column and click the Update section or Save button.
- This is the outcome of the page when you click ‘Checkout the List’ in the category at the homepage.
** How to customize your homepage. Please click here to view this article.